
I went to Goethehaus after visiting Kaiserdom. There are many deceased celebrities' house like this one in Taiwan, but those in Taiwan are a little different. When you visit those deceased celebrities' house in Taiwan, you will see a very authentic interior decorations in the house. I mean, you can see what the house really looked like when the celebrity was alive, every decoration, every detail.
But in Germany, at least in Goethehaus (Later proved it's also the same exhibited way in Beethovenhaus of Bonn), all you can see are portraits and old pictures are hang on the wall, and some old stuffs are exhibited in a glass closet, oh, and also some old chairs and tables. It's more like an "exhibited place" rather then a "house where a celebrity used to live in".

And then, I made a tour of the gallery right next to Goethehaus. There are many paintings that you only can see in an art-history class, such like medieval plump women. I am so envious of those women, so I took a lot of pictures of them (:PPP)
Next stop is Eiserner Steg. I tried to take pictures of the chubby pigeon which was floating on Main(the river), but the flow rate was too high so that I couldn't make it.
And you also can see a lot of locks locked on this bridge. (just like many of other bridges over the world)
The last stop today is Alt Sachsenhausen where is known for the local Apfelwein. But I encountered another unknown church on my way to Alt Sachsenhausen.
I was lost after visiting the church. I found Google Map doesn't work well in Europe. (But later my friend told me it might be the problem of my mobile phone. Cuz the location accuracy of GPS is also decided by the spec of mobile phone. I thought it make sense cuz the spec of my mobile phone is not that good. I chose the cheapest one.)
So I asked a beautiful mom on the road, and that saved a lot of time for me. I found the street soon after asked the women.
But there was another problem came up: I don't know which restaurant to choose. I've never eaten outside alone so far in Germany. I was very nervous, and really wanted to give up and went back home... when I turned back, there was a voice suddenly show in my mind: you already took more than 30 minutes to look for this street, and you really did a good job for this adventure of your first traveling alone in Germany, and now, do you really want to give up?????
NO!! I couldn't go back home like this way!
So I took the advice from Google, I chose the restaurant "Affentor Echänke" recommended by Google.
It was tasted not bad except the sauerkraut which was too sour for me, but anyway, it was a nice experience~:):):)
BUT~~~I still had some funny things on my way back to the Frankfurt Hbf. I didn't use Google Map when I was walking back to the Hbf. I just walked by my memories (and also my intuition...:P). And then I encountered a local market where I am always interested in! But it was late then, I didn't take pictures.(I decided to come back again in my mind!)
Then I went to Zeil(a very famous shopping area in Frankfurt) and wanted to buy shoes there, but didn't get any of shoes.
In the end, I bought some local sweet snacks in the Hbf and went home satisfiedly <3<3<3
Stay tuned for the next little adventure in Weisbaden~ :):):)


































沒有留言:
張貼留言