I planned my first little adventure in Frankfurt, and there were several interesting things that were worth to record happened.
This is how the story goes...
Here is my journal plan:ECB> Römerberg> Kaiserdom> Goethehaus> Eiserner Steg> unknown church> Alt Sachsenhausen> unknow local market> Zeil
so Frankfurt became the first destination of my travel in Germany is a matter of course.
I went to several typical attractions in Frankfurt, such as the European Central Bank(ECB) where every tourist definitely have to visit, Römerberg, Kaiserdom, Goethe-Haus, Eiserner Steg, another unknown church, Alt Sachsenhause, an nuknown local market where is my favorite place in this journey, and Zeil where you can shop a lot.
There are already so many amazing things I can take pictures of in Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof!!!
There is a local market just in the front door of the Hbf. I truly like this kind of local market! Whether the color of the market, the smell, the atmosphere, and the people there are all so novel for me.
When you come out from the Hbf, immediatly you can see the tram(straßenbahn) stop out there.
The first stop of my travel is without doubt to see the huge signboard in front of the ECB.
And then I went to Römerberg.
I encountered the tram pass by me on my way to Römerberg, .
Also, I encountered the bus CitySightseeing pass me by, which is a famous city touring recommended by lots of tourists on Tripadvisor.com.
One of my Taiwanese classmate said this bridge is also an attraction in Frankfurt, but I googled nothing about it, so...LOL!

I almost there! Römerberg is just across the street!
I really like the colorful windows of these Rome's type house :)

The statue of goddess Justitia, who representatives justice, standing in the center of the fountain of justice(Gerechtigkeitsbrunnen) which is also located at the center of the square.
The next stop was Kaiserdom whichi is a super huge church I've never seen.
One of my roomates, John, told me that those big and old churches in Europe are also you could never see in US.
After I entered in Kaiserdom, there was only one word could describe the church : "solemn". In this solemn atmosphere, everyone here put their voice down. There are several people sitting in the bench and praying sincerely.
And Kaiserdom is without doubt spectacular (in fact, I believe most of churches in Europe are definitely spectacular.), when I looked up, it was really impressed me! The building is so huge and tall, and the decoration of the windows are so meticulous.
There are too many things I want to share, and I cannot finish it at one time, LOL. So please stay tuned~~~~See you guys next time :)))))


































沒有留言:
張貼留言